Broadband Speed Test
Use Our Broadband Speed Test and IP Address Lookup Tools to Understand Your Customer Needs Better, and Deliver them Quality User ExperiencesTo deliver award winning customer support services online and round the clock, it is crucial that you have a fast and reliable broadband service connection. Without a fast internet connection, you can never offer the quick and high quality of service that your customers expect from you. And when you are unable to meet their expectations, they eventually would prefer to go to your competitor who delivers as promised. One of the best ways to ensure you have a fast internet connection is to use our broadband speed test tool. Using this tool, you can safely check speed of your broadband service. The internet speed test will measure your broadband’s download speed, upload speed and ping.
Simply stated, with this tool, you can:
- Assess the speed, stability and strength of your internet connection
- Determine whether or not you’re getting the association speed that your ISP promotes
- Identify issues with your network such as latency problems, physical connection issues, and packet loss
- Switch to another internet service provider, in case you’re dissatisfied with the current one to ensure you don’t lose your customers because of poor internet connections at your end.
IP Address Lookup
Did you know that only 2 percent of the visitors make contact with and end up purchasing, while the rest just leave the page?To deliver better user experience and encourage them to take the desired action, it is important to connect with them and understand their needs better. And for this, you need to find out where your traffic is coming from and how do they behave on your website. The best way to access this information is the use of an IP tracker.
The IP address lookup tool enables business owners to:
- Connect with the people visiting your website
- Learn who is leaving your website
- Identify new prospects
- Reduce both time and effort for customer research and cold calling
- Identify cross selling and up selling opportunities
- Track leads
- Better align your marketing and advertising strategies
- Track IP to see how the user is exploring specific pages of your website and how much time they are spending on it